Thursday, September 20, 2012

Thursday Notes

Happenings
E and I are both fighting these awful colds. I have a fever now and am shivering in bed with chills. Ugh! Mark came home and sent me right to bed, God love him!

He doesn't like to cuddle me when I'm sick, though he will if I whine enough. Ha! Today when I felt my worst sitting next to her coughing, E used my shoulder to pull herself up and throw her arms around my neck. I got some cheek kisses too. Did she know I needed some snuggles? I couldn't help but tear up a bit. It was just what I needed -- hugs are the best medicine! Love her!

And it was a big change from yesterday when she tried to put her pacifier in my mouth and put me down for a nap so she could go play!

Quote of the Day
Coworker covering for me while I'm out sick: This is kinda fun! In a sick, sad, sad way...

Listening To
The Backyardigans theme song... It was a veg-in-front-of-the-TV-with-baby day.

Weather in VT
Sunny but cold! Here comes fall!

No comments: