Sunday, April 15, 2012

Project Life - Getting Started

So, here's a start! I'm hoping to get caught up to my current pictures. I have lots of pics to sort through, as the little one is now 3 months old! I can't believe it!

I'm so excited to make more progress and start creating pages for every week to two weeks of her life. I hope I can keep making these for a long time. I love the Clementine collection but already want to pull from the other collections. I'm thinking I'll get the complete digital Amber kit next month!

Does anyone have a preference for a printer? I like Shutterfly, but they seem expensive: about $3 per page.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

What font are you using here on the photos?

Unknown said...

That font is called "Please Show Me Love." I use it in the header of my blog, too! I love it! :-)

You can download it for free, here:
http://www.1001freefonts.com/please_show_me_love.font

I get most of my fonts from that site. Let me know if there are any others you like, and I can direct you to them.