Tuesday, April 17, 2012

The Bomb Mom!

Not to toot my own horn, but I think I may have achieved super-mom status this morning...

After a restless night of trying to get E comfortable enough to sleep in our 83-degree apartment (ok, Mark took 3 of those wake up calls...), I got up at 5am to feed her, play with her, and start our day! When she fussed, I put on a regular broadway production while I made my lunch, singing her new favorite song (that I diligently learned the words to), and when I realized her sun hat was too big for her, I took my last 7 minutes before running out the door to whip out my sewing machine and take in the sides on the hat, so it fits now!

I saw this shirt in Walmart on Saturday and thought, "Lame!!" I was going to make fun of it, but now I might just have to buy it and wear it with pride!

No comments: