Sunday, April 15, 2012

Lets Get Digital

Is it just me or is working with real paper and pen terrifying? Ok maybe not terrifying (and sometimes it's even relaxing), buuuut it seems so permanent. There's no undo! I have to get past my fear tho! Drawing and crafting can be so therapeutic once I get past that hurdle!

My cousin got me an Amazon gift card, so I used it to buy a Project Life kit to do some more-templated scrapbooking for E (another great suggestion from Jess at The Girl With Curls blog). Of course once I got the supplies and put a page together, I found myself really missing the digital aspect, especially after seeing some of the things Jessica Sprague created.

But then! I googled Project Life hybrid and found a lot of people combining the digital and print. I thought that'd be perfect, since I have tons of digital pics but a lot of sentimental items too that I'd like to keep together like her hospital bracelet and day care reports.

So that's the plan then - a combo. I'll keep updating with my progress and share any digital graphics I create.

No comments: