Wednesday, April 16, 2014

3 Cupcakes and a Selfie

Tomorrow is (officially) the last day of my 21-Day Challenge. I stuck to the eating plan almost exactly except for a few nights where I ate out. I lost 7lbs. really quickly then hovered at 8lbs. Hanging out at 197 as of today.

Last night, E and I made some healthified cupcakes, but I still ate 3 of them. That's what I love about this plan, though. I ate healthy all day yesterday and have my meal plan all set for today. So, I'll leave the cupcakes for my family who have stronger will power than I do!

Anyway, I'm happy with my progress and how I'm feeling, and I'm continuing the eating plan and exercising as often as I can. Today will be a DVD day, because it is SNOWING outside. Yeah, I can't believe it either.



My optimistic side says that it isn't too cold, and that at least it looks beautiful... but the side of me that just enjoyed an 80-degree day outside in the park with my daughter 2 days ago says, "WTF."

Anyway, more Spring fun to come and some new art projects too! Today, E wanted crayons and a notebook to take in the car on the way to day care. So cute!

Hope you're all having a great week as we approach Easter. We're heading to New York this weekend, so stay tuned for some family fun and photos via Instagram! E is super excited to take the "big ferry boat" across the lake!

No comments: