Thursday, August 1, 2013

Dreams

(shakes my head) Last night, I had a dream that everyone in our office was from the cast of Glee... Cory Monteith was there, which was strange, because everyone knew he had died. They were piecing together sections of old footage from the show to create his death scene in the current series.

Then there was a very serious scene with him, Tom Cruise, and that kid from Neverending Story. Not to make light of it, but... Best Death Scene Ever! A tribute fit for a king, I'd say.

Then, during a break in filming, I sat down with a few of my work friends. I was saying how hard it was not having Mark's help around the house in the afternoon. One of my friends spoke up and said, "You know, you could keep a man around for 'support' reasons only. It's very common."

I woke up with all kinds of strange ideas in my head. Could I hire a valet a la Downton Abbey?

And, what did he mean by "support"?

My mind wandered...

Photo from PantingsOnCanvas.net. Also, doesn't that dancing girl look just like me!?

No comments: