Friday, August 16, 2013

Ad - Stay Made

Hi, readers, I wanted to share this product with you, because it seems like such a great idea! Though this bedding is for kids, my mom was just saying last visit, "Wouldn't it be great if you could just zip yourself into your bed?" Mark hates having his feet uncovered, and I love mine free to breathe! My mom proceeded to create something not quite as elegant as the StayMade system in the guest room. It involved flannel sheets, a sleeping bag, and Mark waking up at 2am saying, "Good Lord, my body is on fire!"
My mom insisted that, still, we should invent something similar... Lucky for my lazy butt, I don't have to -- Kristin & Craig and Nate & Morgan already have!

This bedding system looks fantastic. It seems like a lot of thought and time went into designing this and choosing materials, and I'm glad to see that real parents are making useful products for kids. Check out their website here and if you can, support their Kickstarter Campaign!


No comments: