Sunday, February 10, 2013

Oh.

Me: My Wacom won't work! It's a mess. I spent the last 2 hours restarting and reinstalling all the drivers. I googled this particular issue and found out that this sometimes happens after you unplug it and plug it back in... Why did you unplug it?? Now, according to this site, I have to reload the drivers under admin, not a normal user. Then I have to log in as admin every time I want to use the tablet... And, and... This article about this particular problem is 2 years old. Don't you think they would have resolved this problem by now? Probably not... They don't care if the only 2 hours of freedom I get in a day are taken up researching this issue...!! (grumble, grumble, sigh)

Mark: Did you try plugging it into the other port?

Me: (blank stare)

[2-second fix]