Monday, February 18, 2013

I'm Happy

I have no first world problems to complain about today! No baby keeping me up until the wee hours of the night. No lack of good food and snacks in the fridge. No running out of dip before finishing my chips...

E is sitting on my lap watching Blue's Clues as I write this. She just whipped around and quickly pointed a finger right at my nose. I must have looked cross-eyed staring down at her finger. "NOOO!!!" she yelled. I searched my brain for what I did to offend her until I realized she was pointing out my "nose." Oh my gosh she cracks me up sometimes.

Mark brought her a tulip plant for Valentine's Day, and she's been obsessed with giving it "drinks" and talking to it to encourage it to grow. She says "Love you!" and blows kisses to the plant. And sure enough, already, the little flowers bloomed. I was a little concerned after she showed them some tough love this week by pinching the flower buds and twisting the stems. But, they seem as in love with her as I am, even after she squeezes my nose too hard or pulls my hair.

I also found a great forum on spirituality over the weekend. So far I love the people I've met and have already found some great resources for research. I feel lots of love and positive energy in my life right now, and it's wonderful!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Glad you are having a happy day. The picture of the flower is amazing. Enjoyed hearing about Ellie' latest cute antics!