Sunday, February 24, 2013

Changed My Mind

So... after exporting my Dream Diary blog and merging it with this one, I decided that wasn't such a good idea.

Here are the reasons:
1. This blog now feels a little disjointed.
I don't have time to write very often, so I think it's best I stick to 2 main topics: mom stuff and design. I will touch on the "intuition" part. It just won't be in the forefront as much as before.

2. I want to feel free to explore the clairvoyant "experiment" extensively.
That will eventually mean sharing my blog with that community. And there are some weirdos up in there... potentially. Definitely. I may be one of them. I want to feel pretty open to talk about what I want to talk about on YMIS, and it will be E-focused. I don't want her to be so openly visible to that community.

3. I feel a little self-conscious blogging about it.
A lot of my family come here to read about E and what's new in my life, funny stories about what's going on with us and little pieces of inspiration and love in our lives. If they're not interested in the intuitive aspect, it's hard to avoid. I liked that initially, and Mark insisted that I forge ahead, fearless of judgment, and that I not make a decision based on what anyone else thought of me. I spent a lot of time thinking about this, because I understand what he means, and I value his point of view, and I agree with him. But I decided that it's not that I'm necessarily afraid of being judged for writing about this... I mean "strange" is a way of life, and I've walked the strange path a long time. I sense when I'm being judged. It's uncomfortable but bearable, and I always go my own way. I just concluded that this was more about giving my readers a choice and allowing myself to be more comfortably (and therefore fully) immersed in this intuitive experiment.

4. I think I have a blog addiction.
If I'm not writing for at least 2 blogs at once, I get bored... What's wrong with me? That's just a hypothetical question. Please don't answer it. Haha!

So, here it is... my secret corner of the world. It's all tied into this blog, but anyone accessing the intuitive blog can't get back to YMIS or access any personal information about me. You're the only ones who have the key to the back gate! And if you want to just hang out here in E land (it's lovely here, isn't it?), you can!

Link: The Intuitive Experiment

No comments: