Thursday, February 14, 2013

I'm Still Standing

Somehow! I'm still out here... Another cold/virus just went through our house -- the 3rd or 4th, I think -- I've lost count.

Anyway, some exciting things coming up once all is back to normal! I'll be officially reviewing a Genie Bra hopefully over the weekend! I'm so excited!

I also got asked by Eshakti to review a dress from their spring line! Yay! I'm hoping order it before the end of the week.

I had big plans to send out real Valentines to my readers this year, but that never happened, so I'm designing some non-holiday-specific post cards to send out soon. I found some great old cards and prints to refurbish in my thrift shop travels last week!

In other news, life is good, the day job is okay. We're surviving on a little money and a lot of love -- the way it should be! What's new with you?!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love this post, Ellie is going to be very musical with you and Mark for parents!