Saturday, October 19, 2013

Moonshadow

"Hey, E! Go look out the window, and tell me what you see!"

She scrambles as fast as she can over the pile of clean laundry on the couch, puts 2 hands on the window sill and pulls herself up. She stares, wide-eyed at the night sky.

"Oh!! OH!!!! Mommy!!! Mommy!! Look!!!"

"What is it?"

"Oooh!!! It's the MOON!!"

"Isn't it pretty tonight?"

"Yuss." (sigh) "Moon shadow, moon shadow!" she sings.

I just love her so much.


She's always loved her moon! Other moon moments with E from the past year:
Moon & Stars
In the Light of the Moon
Mother's Day

It's amazing, looking back over the past year. You know, I get so down when I can't bring myself to blog every day, but look at all the moments I have preserved! I'm so inspired to keep writing, to document whenever I can.

This photo captures the moon perfectly last night, but it's not mine. Ha! Orignial photo here.

No comments: