Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Arghified!

I don't know what to write, so how about just a little snippet of my day. The main reason I'm struggling with writing right now (not necessarily the act of writing but more the subject matter). 'Cause we all know that the day I run out of words is the day that... some incapable-of-flying animal takes flight... is that... I want to write more structured, more meaningful posts but in fewer words.

In the mean time, I've been catching up on freelance work, which is taking up my blogging time, though I haven't really minded lately. I've also been doing more art (yay!). And while all that's going on, I haven't been doing dishes, though I did get my apartment picked up... once this week. If you missed my Twitter update with the pic of my disastrous apartment, you should check that out.

Anyway, life is good... On Sunday, we took E to the airport to watch the planes take off and land. She absolutely loved it! It cost $1 for parking, but if you park outside, near the runway, it's free! We let her get out of her car seat and crawl around the car while we waited for planes. Each one she saw prompted wide eyes, a huge grin, and "'Nother one!?" Finally, the air traffic slowed, and we went home.

Also, I got my new iPhone 5S over the weekend. The Apple Store gave me a $250 trade-in, so I got home new phone and have money to spare! II'll post one of those "What's on my iPhone" videos or blog posts soon, so you can see the apps I love and use on a daily basis!

No comments: