Wednesday, October 10, 2012

50% of the Time It Works Every Time

Happenings
It's just been a busy week so far, so no exciting things to share.

Well, that's not entirely true. I finally cleaned all the main rooms in our apartment and made them much more baby friendly! That was nice!

Today I was exhausted and not quite so productive, but I realized something: if I only have my life together 50% of the time, that's not so bad. I'm a "glass is half full" kinda girl, and this week that meant that at one point half the dishes in the sink were rinsed, half of my clothes were folded, and half of my dining room table was cleared.

And that's good enough for me right now!

Quote of the Day
The world feels heavy today...

Listening To
Early Mornin' Rain - Peter, Paul, and Mary!

Weather in VT
Cold and rainy...

No comments: