Saturday, March 31, 2012

Huh?

My doctor prescribed me some Vicodin before my surgery in case I had another gallbladder attack. I never used it so decided to take it before using my new prescription post-surgery.

When I finished that bottle and switched to the new prescription, I didn't realize it was double the dose of the old! I was drooling in my sleep and dreaming about babies with full sets of teeth screaming "Mama!!"

I got the urge to scrapbook and made this strange page. I vaguely remember adding the oversized red deer to the page and the "Beautiful Day" sticker.

Apparently I Instagrammed it as well...

Holy crap.

2 comments:

Diana said...

HAHAH! Too funny!

So, whatever happened with Mrs. McJinglepots (is that right?)?

Unknown said...

Ha! Ellie and I have yet to write back to Mr. McJinglepots. I did find another cute little poem from him in the journal. Will have to post it soon!