Tuesday, June 4, 2013

AHHHHHH!

Happenings
So, E is going through the screech phase again... Actually, I'm not sure there are "phases" per se. It never really goes away. It just creeps up when I least expect it... like at check-out in the supermarket.

I don't know if I can quite explain how loud it is, but if you're within 10 feet of her after said screeching, your ears will have that after-concert plugged feeling for at least 5 minutes.

Yesterday, in Shaw's, she screamed so loud that the cashier screamed too, then yelled, "Oh my GOD!! She scared me!!" I never batted an eye as I scanned my card and punched buttons on the keypad, and E grinned, quite content with herself.

I tell the woman that ignoring it works best, but the truth is that I hardly notice it any more, which is probably why E wanted to test it out on a new victim.

Currently Listening To
(You're so Square) But I Don't Care -- Buddy Holly

Weather in VT
Cloudy, chilly! Get the long-sleeves back out!

No comments: