Thursday, March 27, 2014

Pity Party

I just want to cry... I've gotten sick a total of 5 times this morning, and I have no idea why. I can only hope that my body is ridding itself of all the nastiness I've been eating over the last week. Everything I'm eating today is good for me -- fresh fruits and vegetables. My body doesn't always love a lot of raw foods, so I may have to try steaming some. Anyway, I feel exhausted already and can't imagine doing a workout tonight, especially considering that I won't be home until after 10pm, but I'm going to give it my best shot!

Anyway, in honor of this vintage-inspired Throwback-Thursday, I found this lovely ad, album? This woman looks so happy that I might be able to convince myself that I'm having fun too, today!

I know it'll get better. Big picture, view, Gretch. Big picture view.

No comments: