Thursday, March 14, 2013

I'm Alive and Talking to Dead People

E is fighting a really rough virus this week... We're all hanging in there, but getting to bed early and not having much time left over for the fun stuff!

I'd like to share one of my readings, though! Here are some excerpts from a recent one. I still feel like I have no idea what I'm doing or what I believe, but I'm forging ahead. I feel like that's faith, though!

When I do a reading, I just spend quiet time before I fall asleep focusing on the person. I hadn't met this woman before, so I focused on what I knew -- only her name. Then images start playing in my mind, like a movie. I write them down, then share with the person the next day.

Me: Wildlife! Maybe it's just because spring is in the air, but I see gardens and bright sunshine!

Her: I love gardens, flowers, animals, nature! I have been photographing flowers for 28 years.

Me: I see a light teal long-sleeve shirt. It's almost aquamarine color. I've been seeing lots of aquamarine, so maybe that just denotes aquamarine properties. The ones I relate most to are calmness, letting go of emotional issues, and courage in difficult times. The person wearing this shirt is younger (late teens to 30s) and has jet-black straight hair, possibly with bangs.

Her: Aquamarine is my birthstone. There is one woman I work with who may fit this description. Not sure, so I will pay extra attention to this.

Me: I see an older woman (70s-80s, possibly). She has weathered hands, and light-brown nail polish on. She has short, brownish hair and is wearing a white top with small brown polkadots or small brown flowers. I think she may have had some trouble walking in life and maybe used a cane, but she came up to me with both arms stretched out to greet me. She is one of the warmest people I've ever met. She sat down next to me and put her arms around me to give me a hug. I get the feeling that she would hug anyone, or that maybe she's just really pleased to have the chance to come through. :-) From her, I get the following impressions: an extreme amount of pride in her family, of sincere love, and an abundance of joy. If this is someone you knew, she is on your side 100% and so proud of your strength. It's difficult for me to put into words the amount of love coming from this person, and I hope it brings comfort to you.

I also saw a white, shaggy dog with the older woman. When she spoke to me, I couldn't hear her, but I could feel the emotions she was emitting -- love and joy. I felt this was a grandmother figure.

Her: I am feeling this may be my mother or my dad's mom. We used to have a white dog when I was young. I have a small white dog now. My mom came through with a medium I saw and my mom told her to tell me that I was her greatest gift. Every time I dream of my mother, I get so emotional I wake up. I know she's with me now and again and am filled with love and gratitude just knowing this.

My grandmother had difficulty with her legs. What's interesting is that she has been supporting me in the spirit world. We never spoke the same language but on the other side we speak the language of the heart. It is said that when you can heal your life, you heal many generations past and forward. We are living in an amazing time right now.

I know my grandmother is very happy about all the work I am doing. To me, a dog is a symbol of unconditional love. My dog, Snoopy, was white/blonde with long hair. His hair would cover his eyes.

Me: I've never had someone come through as strongly as the older woman. If this is definitely someone you know, and you have questions for her, please let me know. I may not be able to connect with her this strongly again, but I will definitely try!

Her: In spirit my grandmother is very supportive and extremely happy when she can get a message through to me. This is a beautiful confirmation of her support and love. I know she has been looking for any opening to relate a message to me to confirm to me that she is with me. I so appreciate this and you relaying this message to me. It's great to know she's still here with me. Many blessings to you on your life journey. :)

Back to me! I can't write enough about how much I love doing this. This is by far my favorite reading and favorite spiritual connection. I have 7 more readings booked for next week! I can't believe I'm doing this!

No comments: