Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Fly Away - Digital Vintage Printable

I've uploaded another digital vintage printable to my Etsy shop! I'm having so much fun making these and can't wait to create the next one! I'm thinking about doing a landscape next...

It's been a creative week so far! I've crocheted 6 balls for E's stocking and gotten lots of freelance work done. Unfortunately, the housework is getting away from me, but it's too late to worry about it now. I'll see how tomorrow goes.

Well, look at me, all anxiety free, in a messy house!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Absolutely love Fly Away digital printable. You are so
Talented!

Unknown said...

Thank you!! I'm hoping to start another one tonight!

Mark G. said...

I think this is so awesome. I love how you positioned her. It really looks like she's being pulled up by the balloon. It's a really great illustration. All the little details make it so expressive.