Friday, December 28, 2012

To NY!

On our way home to NY for New Year's on this quiet, moonlit night! Let the fun begin!

Stopped for dinner... I covered my fries with ketchup and bragged to Mark, "Hey, check it out! Tunbridge Fair style!" He took a sharp turn, and they landed ketchup-side down in my lap. "Hey!! Wait!!! Ahh! Pull over!" Another sharp turn, and my fish burger fell in my purse. After salvaging both, E asked for some of my food. I gave her a veggie pouch instead and said, "Join the food fight!" She took this suggestion literally, squeezed the pouch with all her baby strength, and sprayed it all over the back seat. FML.

Change of clothes, and we're back on the road! Hope to be home by midnight!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Have a safe trip. Love you guys.

Unknown said...

Love you too!!