Thursday, December 29, 2011

Crappy Birthday!

Another gift I feel is worth mentioning... the Crappy Birthday card game. I got this one for myself, because I thought it looked fun. It's similar to Apples to Apples in that when it's your turn, players submit cards to you (or birthday gifts in this case), and you decide who has given you the worst birthday gift. I love these types of games, because they're subjective, and you learn quite a bit about your opponents.

For example, to some, "Flying Lessons" would be horrific, but I know my husband would love that gift. Instead, I gave him a "Spot on a Reality TV Show - Disco America". He gave me a "Pet Tarantula." I got nauseous just looking at the card. This game got a lot of laughs, and we look forward to playing with more people!

No comments: